PX4Flow Smart Camera (Optical Flow Sensor)
The PX4Flow sensor is an optical flow smart camera. It is a much better sensor compared to the optical flow sensor that we sold previously that was based on an optical mouse sensor.
The PX4Flow Cam has a 752×480 pixel resoluition and can calculate optical flow at 250Hz over an area of 64x64px. Unlike the older mouse based sensor, this optical flow sensor is able to work indoors and in low light conditions. The other great feature of this sensor is that it can be re-programmed to do any other low level computer vision tasks using the 752×480 pixel camera and the 168Mhz Cortex M4F CPU.
The Maxbotix MB1043 Sonar comes pre-installed on the PX4 FLow cam so you don’t need to buy one separately.
PX4Flow Cam Features
- 168 MHz Cortex M4F CPU (128 + 64 KB RAM)
- 752×480 MT9V034 image sensor, L3GD20 3D Gyro
- 16 mm M12 lens (IR block filter)
- MT9V034 machine vision CMOS sensor with global shutter
- Optical flow processing at 4×4 binned image at 250 Hz
- Superior light sensitivity with 24×24 μm super-pixels
- Onboard 16bit gyroscope up to 2000°/s and 780 Hz update rate, default high precision-mode at 500°/s
- Onboard sonar input and mount for Maxbotix sonar sensors. (HRLV-EZ4 recommended)
- USB bootloader
- USB serial up to 921600 baud
- USB power option